Secure, Fast and Simple Credit Card Processing
CRM Charge allows users to process credit cards and enter electronic transactions directly from their Microsoft Dynamics CRM sales modules and have those payments verified in real-time without leaving the CRM environment. Processing payments and transactions through its web-based design is fast, secure, and reliable.
- Plug and Play: CRM Charge is a plug and play solution and can easily be customized to process payments from native and custom CRM screens/forms. This is seamless and can be done without any complex coding resulting in additional cost savings from customizations.
- PCI Compliance: CRM Charge processes ePayments via Nodus Pay Fabric which is PCI-DSS certified and guaranteeing the safest approach to online payments without having to worry about data breach costs and fines.
- Integrated Payments: Ability to integrate with ERP, Accounting or other Back-office applications and significantly reduce the support burden on IT.
- Multiple payment gateways: Seamless integration via Pay Fabric with multiple gateways, processors such as PayPal Payflow Pro, First Data GGe4, Moneris (Canada), World Pay, USA ePay, Orbital/Paymentech, Cybersource, Authorize.Net, Delta3, Payfuse, and more.
- Payment Wallet Management: Ability to create and maintain payment information for Accounts and Contacts in CRM. Manage expired credit cards in CRM through reports and dashboards.
- Batch Processing: Allows users to save payments in a batch for bulk processing.
- Integrated Workflows: Leverage Dynamics CRM platform to build automated workflows. Setup reminders on payments, expired cards to notify your customers in advance and others.
- Multiple Pre-Authorizations: Allows a document to be associated with multiple credit card authorizations.
- Split payments: Split document total into multiple credit cards, eCheck/ACH.