Anaheim, California USA
NODUS is looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our organization. You will be representing NODUS to develop and execute recruiting plans. The ideal candidate should have a solid knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and strong communication skills.
- Partner with hiring managers on recruitment plans and create/update job descriptions.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Post job openings to career boards to attract top talent/create advertising and screen candidates.
- Conduct phone & video interviews and face-to-face interviews.
- Schedule and confirm interviews for internal and external applicants.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Work with marketing to develop HR branding to attract new hires
- Create and maintain professional relationships with Universities/colleges and post positions on Universities/Colleges web sites.
- Attend career fairs for recruiting and company recognition.
- Negotiate temporary services terms and oversee interview tools.
- Maintain and track all pertinent applicant and interview data in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Administer the pre-employment process including but not limited to checking references and running background checks.
- Learn the Nodus solutions and be able to conduct a complete demonstration within 90 days of hire.
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruiting of sales, marketing and technical positions.
- Bachelorís degree in Human Resources or related field or 5+ years of solid recruiting experience.
- Proven success sourcing, recruiting and qualifying candidates through recruitment channels.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence and persuade across all levels of the organization, exercising a high degree of confidentiality, professionalism, and diplomacy to accomplish objectives.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure in a fast pace environment.
- Experience using MS Dynamics CRM preferred but not required.
Please submit your application to email@example.com with the job title noted in the subject line. Please also provide your desired salary range.