This position is responsible for managing and maintaining relationships with existing partners. Additionally, this role will be responsible for generating leads and developing and closing new deals. This role reports to the Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Meet or exceed assigned revenue quota by driving new sales through identifying, closing and maintaining positive and proactive relationships with partner accounts.
- Establish a sustained pipeline of accounts by actively prospecting via cold calls, following up on marketing leads, networking, and personal relationships to meet or exceed productivity and quota expectations.
- Guide partner on the sales landscape and how solutions complement other software and technologies that the partner sells to increase size of opportunities and the partner’s margin.
- Follow sales procedures and routinely update/log activities in CRM System to provide timely and accurate forecast (monthly/quarterly/yearly sales).
- Maintain and update all existing and new End-Users and Partner’s information in CRM.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing team on closing new business.
- Routinely utilize and practice using Nodus products in order to properly demonstrate the product capabilities to potential and current clients. This includes creating and conducting presentations, webinars and product demonstrations.
- Answer phone calls in a professional manner and manage the sales team’s general voice mail.
- Telemarketing on special projects or as assigned, such as contacting existing customers during upsell campaigns.
- Marketing towards existing customers with other products and services.
- Become familiarized with the customer’s business and recommend other Nodus products by analyzing their payment processing challenges.
- Grow relationships with customers by ensuring customer satisfaction in order for them to recommend Nodus to other potential clients.
- Work closely with other team members and partners to manage customer satisfaction concerns and ensuring renewals.
- Build positive references and success stories from customers for the sales and marketing team.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with End Users and Partners by presenting a professional image.
- Learn the Nodus solutions and be able to conduct a complete demonstration within 90 days of hire date.
- Keep track of brochures inventory, provide trade-show and user group meeting logistic supports.
- Provide sales support to Channel and Partner Account Managers.
- Provide support to the marketing team.
- Other tasks assigned by the management team.
- 1-3 years of experience in customer service and/or sales.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office, PowerPoint and Excel. Knowledge of CRM software is a plus.
- Strong customer service and presentation skills. Ability to make outgoing calls for lead generation and qualification.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Enthusiastic and passionate.
- Experience with Dynamics GP, AX and CRM.
- Experience in the electronic payment and eCommerce industry. Experience with and knowledge of ERP applications.
- Understanding of cloud based applications. Experience with SaaS delivery model.
- Business acumen to understand customer’s business processes, eCommerce and accounts receivable process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales or Marketing
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title noted in the subject line. Please also provide your desired salary range.