This position is responsible for selling Nodus’ electronic payment services, which include payment card processing, virtual terminal solutions, and analytics. This position will also support Nodus’ existing and prospecting customers with their credit card processing questions. You will work in a full-time capacity as a Merchant Accounts Executive reporting directly to the Sales & Marketing Director.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sales of NODUS’ merchant account, electronic check and other related services through telesales. Sales will take place to new customers as well as NODUS’ existing customer base.
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Perform all the necessary duties related to merchant account sales process, ensure all appropriate paperwork is in place for application and work with underwriter and customers on required supporting documents.
- Analyze customer’s merchant account statements and provide quotation under the company guidelines.
- Provide support to set up merchant account for customers and routine support to customers and coordination between customers and Nodus processors.
- Handle questions/complaints, provide appropriate/alternative solutions in a timely manner and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain records of customer interactions in CRM, process customer accounts and file documents on the network drive.
- Follow Company’s procedure to ensure all merchant account applications and supporting documents are stored securely in the dedicated area.
- Update and maintain prospects/customers information in Microsoft CRM.
- Continuously learn and maintain a strong working knowledge of all Nodus’ solutions.
- Work with product sales team to identify and communicate strategies to close deals and increase revenue.
- Assist management in leading a companywide initiative to maintain accurate customer (end user) and partner (reseller) contacts (addresses, phone numbers and email address) within our CRM and enhancement renewal database applications.
- Provide sales support to Channel and Partner Account Managers on merchant account services.
- Build and maintain relationships with end users and partners.
- Continuously be trained and be up to date with product knowledge. Should be able to demo and carry an intelligent conversation with prospects, customers and partners.
- Other tasks assigned by the management team.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in merchant account sales and services required.
- In-depth knowledge of payment gateways and processors required.
- Experience in the software industry and launching integrated payments solutions is a plus.
- Experience in analyzing merchant statements and preparing a cost saving analysis reports.
- Previous sales experience with a proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding quota.
- Understanding of the channel system (ISO, VAR, System Integrators and their revenue model).
- Strong customer support experience and proven track record of meeting or exceeding goals.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to provide leadership and execute new business opportunities.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and manage time effectively.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title noted in the subject line. Please also provide your desired salary range.