We’re seeking a top-notch English Speaking Project Manager. The position will require technical and team leadership skills, project management and strong communication skills. The ideal candidate will be responsible for oversight of all aspects of the software development life cycle and participate in quoting projects, developing project plans, leading requirement definitions and overseeing and critiquing component design.Additionally, this position will interface with customers, developers and management. The Project Manager will be the conduit for information between the customer and the software development team in the US and China. The successful Project Manager will also be expected to acquire domain knowledge rapidly.
Essential Job Functions
- Exceptional, demonstrated ability to plan and execute development projects on-time and on-budget.
- Design, collect and analyze engineering metrics and track process improvements.
- Hire, mentor, coach and train direct reports and help them take on greater responsibilities.
- Design and implement development programs, policies, procedures and processes to design, build, and install top quality products.
- Recruit, hire and review the engineering team
Tactical Job Responsibilities
- Explain and receive input on technical issues to other leaders with varying levels of technical sophistication.
- Ability to understand problems and present comprehensive plans including detail on how long and how much
- Direct involvement in managing the day-to-day activities of the development team with multiple ongoing projects.
- Maintain detailed statistics to monitor progress of projects on various aspects including cost, quality, productivity and milestones.
- Direct, write, edit and design documents and product specifications including change request management, internal documentation, release notes and end-user documents.
- Ability to exceed goals, exhibit a sense of urgency and possess a continuous improvement mentality.
- Successful track record of delivering complex, schedule-driven development projects with aggressive schedules, on time.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to perform effectively under stressful conditions.
- Must be able to work quickly and effectively under high pressure. Must have good communication skills and experience with writing and verifying technical documentation. This job may require some off-hour, on-call duties.
- Must be able to speak English.
- PMP Desired
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience.
- Experience in managing multi-site development is a plus.
- Ability to measure performance, interpret results and exercise good judgment, anticipating risks based on empirical data.
- A passion for excellence in all aspects of management and products.
- Holistic view of a software project cycle with an ability to influence software development practices
- Ability to investigate problems and recommend creative solutions including changes to methods and procedures
- Prior experience with ERP software development and payment processing is a plus.
- Proven track record as a high-level achiever.
- Proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Possess excellent leadership, motivation, decision-making, and communication skills.
Please submit your application to email@example.com with the job title noted in the subject line. Please also provide your desired salary range.