This position will be responsible for developing payment software and establishing standards and procedures for program designs.
Essential Job Functions
- Designs and develops payment software for ERP, eCommerce, POS, and CRM software via .NET and COM objects.
- Implements software projects based on formal requirements.
- Applies generally accepted programming standards and techniques to assure efficient program logic and data manipulation.
- Participates in designing, coding, testing, debugging, configuring, and documenting applications and software, in particular financial accounting package development.
- Contributes to establishment of standards and procedures for program design and testing.
- Creates and maintains software design program documentation.
- Conducts compatibility tests with other software programs, hardware, multiple operating systems, and network environments.
- Monitors program performance after implementation to prevent recurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficient operation.
- Plans and develops software version upgrade releases, custom interfaces, and alternative system and software designs.
- Responds to inquiries from users and technical support regarding functions and operations of software programs. Performs debugging on reported production issues as needed.
- Provides backup support for installation of software and user utilities, and upgrades of operating systems and workstation environments.
- Performs unit and integration testing as needed.
- Trains and supports QA testing staff.
- BS or equivalent degree in computing software technologies.
- At least 2 yrs of software development experience.
- Successful work experience in software design and development methodologies.
- Must have experience programming in C#, VB.NET, C++, ASP.NET, .NET Framework, XML, SQL Server developing Client Server and Web Applications.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista, SQL Server 2000/2005, Server 2003.
- Experience developing in Microsoft’s Dynamics Great Plains, Axapta, Navision, Solomon or CRM is highly desired.
- Programming experience developing in Dexterity, X++ is highly desired.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- Must be a Team player.
Please submit your application to email@example.com with the job title noted in the subject line. Please also provide your desired salary range.