By Nodus 11 August 2021
Our Summer 2021 updates are here for our integrated electronic payment processing software. These enhancements focus on encouraging faster payments and bringing enhanced security around payment collection. Below is a list of some of the main new features.
Microsoft Dynamics GP: Now Available
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central: Coming Soon
- Payment Terms Discounts · Users can provide discounts to customers for earlier payment of invoices.
- Apply Credit Balance · Customers have the ability to apply any outstanding credit balance when paying invoices to PayFabric users.
- Surcharge Support · Users may apply an additional fee to credit card transactions to offset the cost of accepting credit card payments. **
- Complete API Control · An enhancement to PayFabric API with more functionalities and controls to enable 3rd party application developers to implement a seamless integrated payment processing solution.
- PayFabric Plugin for WooCommerce · Enables merchants to accept payments on WooCommerce webstore with PayFabric.
- PayPal Support · Offers the ability to support PayPal as a new form of alternative payment method on PayFabric.
- Surcharge Support · A surcharge amount can now be included on credit card transactions processed from PayFabric Receivables. **
* Please note some of the features available in PayFabric may require additional work to be available for PayFabric integrated solutions.
** The surcharging rules and regulations should be carefully reviewed and considered before enabling surcharging.
CRM Charge for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales & Customer Service (CRM) (Coming Soon)
- Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE) Support · PayFabric’s supported P2PE solution with hardware device can now be used to securely enter credit card information from Dynamics 365 Sales & Customer Service. Not having the sensitive details exposed to the network and system helps merchants with more data control and reduced PCI scope.
- API Integration Support · Easily integrate transactions between CRM Charge and 3rd party applications or systems outside of Dynamics 365.
- PayPal Transaction Support · Offers the ability to support integrated PayPal transactions processed outside of Dynamics 365.
This is only a quick summary of the newest releases. For more information on the new updates or any suggestions for future enhancements you would like to see, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.