CREDIT CARD ADVANTAGE
Electronic Payment Processing for Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Thursday, May 9, 2019 – 11:00am (Pacific Time)
- Tuesday, May 14, 2019 – 11:00am (Pacific Time)
Credit Card Advantage processes credit cards and ACH/eChecks directly inside your Dynamics GP accounting system, eliminating the potential for human error, delays associated with disconnected systems, and manual reconciliation.
With Credit Card Advantage you can…
- Simplify your payment acceptance process
- Facilitate your reconciliation
- Reduce your credit card fees
- Fulfill your PCI requirements
Customer Payment Portal for Microsoft Dynamics GP and NAV
- GP: Tuesday, May 7, 2019 – 11:00am (Pacific Time)
- GP: Thursday, May 16, 2019 – 11:00am (Pacific Time)
- NAV: Thursday, May 23, 2019 – 11:00am (Pacific Time)
ePay Advantage is a secure payment portal that allows customers to view and pay their invoices online. These payments are sent back to your Microsoft Dynamics ERP and applied to the corresponding invoice/s, eliminating double entry. Additional options include: Subscription & Recurring Billing, Installment Payment Plan and AutoPay.
With ePay Advantage you can…
- Go paperless with electronic billing and payment collection for your company
- Send invoice notifications to your customers
- Let your customers view and pay their invoices online
- Provide a convenient and secure eWallet
- Reduce manual processing
eSTORE SOLUTION STACK
Integrated eCommerce for Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Thursday, May 2, 2019 – 11:00am (Pacific Time)
- Tuesday, May 28, 2019 – 11:00am (Pacific Time)
Take eCommerce to the next level with Nodus’ eStore Solution Stack. Streamline your business with an integrated webstore for Dynamics GP and automate your web orders with features like inventory control, pricing and customer information synchronization, no-touch web order entry, shipment status, and much more.
Electronic Payment Acceptance for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Tuesday, May 21, 2019 – 11:00am (Pacific Time)
- Thursday, May 30, 2019 – 11:00am (Pacific Time)
CRM Charge allows CRM users to accept credit cards and ACH transactions directly from their Microsoft Dynamics CRM sales modules and have those payments verified in real-time without leaving the CRM environment. Processing payments and transactions through its web-based design is fast, secure, and reliable.