The most recent version of ePay Advantage, our online bill presentment and payment solution for Dynamics ERP solutions, has several upgrades and improvements including mobile-friendly design and enhanced security. There is no better time to upgrade than now.
What’s new with ePay Advantage?
- New Design – Many of the ePay pages have been completely recreated to provide improved support for smaller screen sizes, including mobile and tablet.
- Invoice File Attachments – PDF invoice files can now be automatically attached to certain email templates that are sent to clients, giving them the option to view and download the invoice from their inbox or the portal.
- PA-DSS 3.2 Recertification – ePay has been recertified for PA-DSS (Payment Application – Data Security Standard) version 3.2. In addition to the recertification, the new version also includes enhanced security features, including support for TLS 1.2.
- Payment Batch Enhancements – Merchants can now separate their daily batches from the portal by payment type (Visa, MasterCard, eCheck, etc.).
- Internal User Permissions – Merchants have enhanced control over employees’ specific permissions using the portal.
For more product features, please visit our ePay Advantage page here.
For full release notes, contact our Support Team today! 909-482-4701 opt 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* New Product Releases are available only for customers with an active Enhancement Package.